Thursday, February 2, 2012

Miracle part1

Miracle, well what can I say about this girl......We met her when she was 1 yrs old. She was little, cute and walked funny but had a smile and laugh as big as the SUN! From little on we called her our "sassy lassy". We work constantly on her attitude and trying not to boss her brothers around. At first she did not take to me only my husband, he would strap her to his back and go on with life as he knew it. Eventually she warmed up to me though.
( Thank the Lord.)

She came to us kinda rough, her legs were funny which made it hard for her to walk and run, Dr's said it was her bones curving inward due to lack of proper nutrition, she had the worst case of a diaper rash. They actually thought it was perianal strep at first. She had open sores all over her bottom area the size of the tip of my finger. She still has scars.  Her spirit is beautiful, so full of life, tender, sweet, caring, but can also stand for herself, strong, but needs lots of physical touch and tenderness.
                 She is my little muffin that i looooooooove so much. I think I may be a little harder on her and I feel guilty when I think about it. I sooo badly want her to do well and love Jesus, life and be happy. I am hard on her at times because I see soooo much of her bio mom in her and fear she will too walk  that same path, so instead of trusting in God for her future I freak out a little!

Lord, help me to just trust you with Miracle. You have her heart. I pray for guidance for me on how to be the parent she needs. I love her!!! Thank you for  bringing her into our lives, I pray for bio parents and there grief and loss which is my Joy. Send people to them to love them and comfort them. My pray is that they find you in that Journey.  Guard miracle's heart, protect it from hurt and keep her strong to stand and wait for the one you created for her to conquer this life with.

No comments:

Post a Comment