Monday, October 3, 2011

Journie part 2

   So I told you how much she loves ALL GODS CREATURES, well here is another example how special she is:......the other day I was cooking supper and the kids were outside playing and she was in the woods. I hear the door open and this sweet voice with ALL the excitement in the world say " look mom I found a new pet and I named him trek." I being use to those words expected another frog, insect etc.....NOPE I turned around to find her holding a turkey. I first FREAKED out and saw it pecking my other children and told them to get away but saw that she was the only one it was no trying to hurt so  not wanting to miss a memory took a quick pic and made her release it in the Forrest, (boy we had tears). The funny part was that she wanted me to hold it so she could use the bathroom (umm no). She left, turkey in arms to be free, but instead she went thru the downstairs door and brought the turkey into the bathroom with her. Oh that girl.
    
       My hopes for her is that she never changes she can always be carefree and fearless. Completely in love with Jesus and the world he created for her. I pray for her husband to look at her like she's the only one in the room and loves her unconditionally, but loves her more for her flaw. I pray he is adventurous, and his love for others jumps out of his heart. But I also pray he can lead gently w/o crushing her spirit. She brings light into the darkness wherever she goes and joy into spirits with whoever she meets.

Lord- Thank you for this girl, she is truly a gift. forgive me with all my shortcomings to raising her. I put her in your hands. I ask for wisdom while raising and loving her.


No comments:

Post a Comment