Sunday, August 14, 2011

Journie.....part 1


                       Memories of Journie that I want to remember:
                                                (part 1)

                            



Flashback: From day one she’s been determined, yet obedient, loving, a nature girl to the CORE! Her first word was not mama not papa but “kitty”. When she was about 1 year old we would go fishing and have a huge 5 gallon bucket with our minnows. She walked up to the bucket and flipped upside down in the bucket, I freaked out and ran to her and pulled her out she had a hand full of minnows and a smile on her face. Every time after that when we went fishing she hung out in the minnow bucket. (:

She would collect worms, beetles, grasshoppers, cockroaches, spiders, ants, frogs, and they would all come into our house. She was always dumping out her clothes out of the drawers, so I was cleaning her room and was going to put her clothes away only to find that her drawers were already in use with grass and frogs. She had a bed that we built with a slide attached to it and she would take her friends (creatures) down the slide with her. She loves ALL GODS creatures. If you asked her to be careful around certain  creatures, she will tell you NOPE God makes all the creatures in the world nice to me and non- poisonous.   She has a purple purse that I have learned only by error that she brought everywhere like birthday parties, church, etc….. one day I realized what she is doing was packing her purse with her frogs! So know we have to check bags before going places.

Her heart is that like mine…a missionary. She LOVES kids and babies, and like me wants to save them. She has the desire to have (in her words) 100 babies. The other day I asked her to help change a diaper. She moaned and asked “why”, I told her that it’s good practice for when she has all those babies God will bring into your life. She said “wweeell” I am going to live in a tree! Hahaha I looked at her and told her that I was excited for her because I to always wanted to live in a tree, like the movie

“Swiss family Robison”. She looked at me and said I just want to learn how animals live.  Her favorite shows/movies are discovery, national geographic, swamp brothers, whale wars.



Her favorite color is pink, loves candy/chocolate, sushi. Loves to laugh, fart, LOVES the idea of a wedding and is just getting into the boy crazy stage (LORD help us).



But she’s awesome!


No comments:

Post a Comment